Station One
Monday, October 26, 2009

Super gay!

I am happy again because I don't need you to make my day. I have friends that really care about me.I feel contented eventhough all of us ordered the cheapest drinks and spent the whole night playing Big 2. Not to mention, dancing the way when Pitbull and Lady Gaga's track played ; delivering wrong messages to people around us that we are actually too poor to go clubbing at MOS.

Yes,I am talking about Station One in Sunway.This is the place I like most among all the places that Alex brought us. Now, it has been a tradition for all of us to gather around every friday and saturday night. These 2 months of visits have broke the record of visiting the famous mamak 'Silva'.

Worst cards combination ever but I managed to win!

I love the place. The food is nice. Hotdog with fries is one of my favourite dish because it is the cheapest. Not to forget, the 3 layers tea! But now I have always been drinking Oolong tea because I am broke. HAHA!



I love the singers , especially saturday night singers. Most of them are contestants from Astro Talent Quest. They are quite fun and we are many of their loyal listeners. Freda and I were the attention seekers! Everytime,they said it is going to be the last song, we'll be shouting 'encore'! They were so shocked at the first time because it was the first time someone shouted encore.

We're always the one who asked them to sing 'Bo Le' from Yoga Lin and for me, I have always been asking them to practice on 'Tuo Xie' by Jolin.

I have not tell everyone about this. This is the place where I met my lost brother.
His name is Kenny. Thanks for Jarod Ho who discovered him.

The story goes like this..That night, Jarod went to find us in Station One after working. He saw someone that looks like me playing psp at the corner of the restaurant. He approached that guy and asked whereabouts of the other friends. Then, the guy gave him a blank look and judging from his athletic figure, he knew that it was not me! All my friends were shocked because in real life, he really looks like me.They walked to that guy's table a few times to have a quick glance. They said " He is 90% looks like you!"

and I am totally hurt when they said " But he is more good looking and muscular, he is someone that girl will die for"

Well, I did approach him. Introduced myself. I would say that he was literary shocked that night because he wouldn't want to be me even though we are clones. I am a bad clone,perhaps.



Well, I am not that bad ok! He is 3 years older than me.
Equally baffling,people says that there are 7 people in the world that has the same look.
And now, we often meet each other at the same place. He brings me bad luck when I am playing cards.I guess the Doppelganger theory is correct after all.


I looked like shit in both pictures
Okay, judging from the pictures above.I know, I know.Everyone will be saying that he looks better which is absolutely true.Don't flood the cbox by saying it because I have mentioned all your thoughts here.

Hope it is a myth. One Theo is enough.



Lavinia, the president,looking hopelessly pro and Alex, wicked cool with my new glasses.
I deleted all Freda's camwhore pic. It is eating my camera's memory!



I know it is hard to forget you but I know ignoring is the best solution. :D
Happiness is always there within reach, no matter how long it lasts.....lets enjoy life and don't live a complicated life. Life is too short and I can no longer wait for you.



我又不脆弱 何況那算什麼傷
反正愛情不就都這樣
祝你做個幸福的新娘
我的心事請你全遺忘

comment?


profile
Theo
4th May
theo-loi@live.com

I tweet

USELESS Ads

Saving last 10 POSTS for you, NOW CLICK!
+To you,
+Rebound
+Polaroid
+Identity crisis, no?
+Spell 'vintage'
+Mac-worthy?
+nothing to do!
+Mid Autumn 09
+M.I.A
+new love abused


Missing the old times,I DO
+March 2007
+April 2007
+May 2007
+June 2007
+July 2007
+August 2007
+September 2007
+October 2007
+November 2007
+December 2007
+January 2008
+February 2008
+March 2008
+April 2008
+May 2008
+June 2008
+July 2008
+August 2008
+September 2008
+October 2008
+November 2008
+December 2008
+January 2009
+February 2009
+March 2009
+April 2009
+May 2009
+June 2009
+July 2009
+August 2009
+September 2009
+October 2009
+November 2009
+December 2009
+January 2010
+February 2010
+March 2010
+April 2010
+May 2010
+June 2010
+July 2010
+August 2010
+September 2010
+October 2010
+November 2010
+May 2011
+March 2019


I don't read blogs .MEH

layout
Original design by: Theo Loi