Monash Orientation Bash
Thursday, August 06, 2009


Being thrown into the sea was really damn syiok!

Went for Monash Orientation Bash to Port Dickson last Saturday.
The post took so long to be posted because I was asking everyone of the camera owner to send me all those pictures. Thanks Grace,Sophia,Jiang May and Me for the fabulous pictures! Wish to see all the pictures taken by the MUSA. Upload em !

The trip took about 2 hours because of the traffic congestion. The spirit of us having fun in PD almost died because it was raining heavily. We were very lucky. At the time we arrived,the rain started to stop. Yes, the sun! It was so damn hot after the rain. All of us having sun burn again!

For your information, PD's beach was that bad. My friends had been telling me how bad it is.
Port Dickson trip is one the most memorable moment in Monash so far. We had telematch and games but unfortunately all the pictures are with the MUSA. My team didn't win any big prizes but we won best teamwork ! Really had great time. I wish to go for a second trip! How about Cameron Highland?

I love my university.




Flag for our Team, D10
The name of the team was made up of your initials. Sophia is really good at mural.



Tug of War


My team won ;D



Fun at the beach





I love Banana Boat



The worst thing falling down from the Banana Boat is the sea water flushing into your mouth and nose. It feels very painful!



Symone aka Simon aka Salmon aka Cement who loves to bully me.
Crazy girl.



Ying Ying with her overly sakai hair.
Demand for popsicle were high that day.





The took 5 to 6 frame...but still fail





The sunset

Play frisbee for the first time. It is like rugby. Our team lost to Saw Jin's macho team. We had great time. I actually hurt myself in this game because everyone was playing so aggressively.

I am looking forward to join Frisbee club next week!


Shirtless vs. Conservative




Haha! He is the 3rd person to be thrown into the sea. Ian and I had our revenge at last.



Looking very tanned!


Ken,Jac,Saw Jin,Grace,Xin Yin, Melanie, Sophia, Joewin, Me and Ian.
Time to go home



Thanks to Shie Shiang! Everyone in the bus wasn't able to sleep because she was freaking noisy!
Like ying ying say, SAKAI!



Good Night
More Monash events and parties coming soon!

Hostilite party,Mentor Mentee party and Networking party!
Oh,the continuous fun since the day one in Monash.Can't wait for more!





By the way,



Save this as your wallpaper ;D

comment?


profile
Theo
4th May
theo-loi@live.com

I tweet

USELESS Ads

Saving last 10 POSTS for you, NOW CLICK!
+Desserts
+Tua Keladi
+Show some skin
+Nuggets
+Childish boy
+Paparazzi
+Obsessed
+I need a backpack
+Moylmpics 09
+Collage of the day


Missing the old times,I DO
+March 2007
+April 2007
+May 2007
+June 2007
+July 2007
+August 2007
+September 2007
+October 2007
+November 2007
+December 2007
+January 2008
+February 2008
+March 2008
+April 2008
+May 2008
+June 2008
+July 2008
+August 2008
+September 2008
+October 2008
+November 2008
+December 2008
+January 2009
+February 2009
+March 2009
+April 2009
+May 2009
+June 2009
+July 2009
+August 2009
+September 2009
+October 2009
+November 2009
+December 2009
+January 2010
+February 2010
+March 2010
+April 2010
+May 2010
+June 2010
+July 2010
+August 2010
+September 2010
+October 2010
+November 2010
+May 2011
+March 2019


I don't read blogs .MEH

layout
Original design by: Theo Loi