One Strong Muffin
Monday, June 01, 2009

Economics B2

Time to say goodbye to MUFY. It is still fresh in my mind, the first time I stepped in Sunway College. Before I came here, people says that Sunway students are rich ,arrogant and snobbish-bitch. Well, these are somehow proven to be wrong and misleading. Well, they maybe rich but I don't feel any bond or any problem making friends with them. But they have made me into a materialistic person and a big brand concious mojo. Still can control!


Pratiba says ,"Give me HD!"
Sorry Ms.Pratiba if I didn't score HD

I definitely miss every moment in Mufy but I don't want to go back.
Waking up 10 minutes before the first class and having steamy hot Nasi Lemak and Currypuff during class break have been an occasion for me. Wholemeal bread before lunch too.
Putting on my signature jacket, who doesn't recognise the guy in blue and grey stripes hoodies ,shorts and a pair of slippers? Whahahaha!
Not to forget the indisputable victory getting the front seat during Economics class. Since I am in the biggest class, I have to rush to the next class in 'kiasu' speed to get the front seat with my friends.

Ms.Noraini, one of my favourite accounting lecture. She made me love this subject and full confidence in coping the fear of my lack of accounting background. Love her jokes.She is such a sweet lecturer.She brought us kuih lapis from Sarawak. The color of the kuih is green...weird

Ms.Pratiba,the strictest lecture.She has changed since semester one. She pushed us so hard until we are almost drowned by all her homeworks,tests,assignment test and SUDDEN DEATH quiz!
She loves kicking students out of the class, PMS mode has never been altered and super moody when she has lotsa paper to check! But this is for our own good mah...

Ms.Geetha, sorry for missing your mathematics class. She can't play guitar but she is sweet!

Ms.Putri, always looking pale but she is a dedicated english teacher. Sorry that my english can't meet to your high expectation. Everyone in my english class were so good.I was beaten so badly compared to English Part A.

I miss saying "Hi" when walking through class to class. Mufy has a great amount of hot girls.
I miss watching those SPOTLIGHTS in the balcony working on their stunts and high pitch screaming and GREASERS with big backpacks. HIGH FASHION girls and FORGETFUL faces.

Ah yes, the BASKETS.....their community is growing in mufy. Hints: Big boobs and Big headphones.



The Junior Muffins
(From TOP : Pang Ee,Joe,Wui Cherng,Eng Hua,Me, Wayne,Connie<-WHO? ,Sallei, Chloe, Kiwi, Eugene and Slyvester)



You guys always make me feel young
Don't you think so,Kiwi?




Dress code for last accounting class :Black and White



The Four Golden Flower in my accounting class.



Ms.Pang -Part A Mathematics senior lecturer



Me,Jinn, Ms.Noraini, Wei Leng and Tan Ying Ying ( funny girl )



Ms.Geetha
I wish to take more photos but I couldn't find some of my friends. Oscar,Cindy,Jessica,The 4 hot girls and more...see you guys in the Graduation Night! :)



-_-''

comment?


profile
Theo
4th May
theo-loi@live.com

I tweet

USELESS Ads

Saving last 10 POSTS for you, NOW CLICK!
+Jolin 2009 tour
+Forest Gump
+I'm permanent
+Forsake of Monash
+Logan in me
+People around the world...
+Ten Qs
+Megan got d*ck!
+Craving for Mcd
+Never ever


Missing the old times,I DO
+March 2007
+April 2007
+May 2007
+June 2007
+July 2007
+August 2007
+September 2007
+October 2007
+November 2007
+December 2007
+January 2008
+February 2008
+March 2008
+April 2008
+May 2008
+June 2008
+July 2008
+August 2008
+September 2008
+October 2008
+November 2008
+December 2008
+January 2009
+February 2009
+March 2009
+April 2009
+May 2009
+June 2009
+July 2009
+August 2009
+September 2009
+October 2009
+November 2009
+December 2009
+January 2010
+February 2010
+March 2010
+April 2010
+May 2010
+June 2010
+July 2010
+August 2010
+September 2010
+October 2010
+November 2010
+May 2011
+March 2019


I don't read blogs .MEH

layout
Original design by: Theo Loi