Beautiful Day
Thursday, April 02, 2009



MUFY games is on!

It was hot ..scorching hot! I joined Telematch and there is no regret! I sweat like a bitch and that's ok! It was fun running around the college. Get scolded by librarian, running like a clown with balloon tied on the wrist , exploring the whole college, shout like natives African (the African did some sort of the shouting they did around the fire,like in the movies...scary!) and get sweaty!

We did not win. How sad. The race was hard and tough! It got tougher and tougher. Some of the team were bailed out from the game. 'Awesome race' was putting the stamina of MUFIANs on the test! And we survived!

All you can see in Sunway College to day was BLUE!! People thought Celcom crew came to do promo.
Everyone in Mufy were wearing blue. Frankly, I hate the MUFY shirt. Collar too small and the fabric can make you sweat a lot! I'll write a letter to Ms.Norli...Mr. Mahesh and Mr.Lee Thye Chong!



Karen (Captain), Amanda, Elaine, Andrew, Reese, Li Hong, Me and Teck Meng.
They are all in my ACCT class,except Amanda.





Align Center
Blur picture by who? Siapa lagi? Karenla!




Group 13!
Let me test my memory....
Pang Ee, Wayne,Joey, Wui cherng, Nector, Kiwi, Qing Yi and Chloe

not bad!!






wei leng is very sure she's not gonna wear it again




F.Y.I, this is the first and the last time I am wearing the MUFY shirt.



Cutest team,K?





She's deep in my memory because Pang Ee always backstab behind her.
And I am quite surprised that he even backstab me in front of his friend.

Team 13 is restless and super active..and they are the jumping jellies.
Everytime I flash my cam on them,they'll start jumping and posing.

I wonder why my team cannot be so active ar?
Is it because we are seniors, we have to show some senior look?



Jump 1

Tyra: Pang Ee,your face...You just overdo it. You have to luck fierce and to look beautiful. Joey, nice belly but do you notice what behind ur belly? Wayne, good one! You definitely can become one of the sports illustrated model. WC, fierce boy! Show me the fierce look...Nector, letting go...Nice one.

and the three girls.Sorry, you guys can't model!



Jump 2!

Tyra: Now..now. Let see..the guys did a termendous good job.Very editorial.
The girls...there's something ain't right with that pose. Go home and work it ,baby!



Jump 3!

Tyra: Girls, trying hard is good but then the guys outshine you again and again in every pictures.
I am sorry, We can't make you MUFY's next top Model. Now, pack your belongings and leave.



All panting,still with pose!
hahaha! Beh tahan...

Tyra: Who'll be the MUFY's next top Model?

All the dialogs written using the non existing MUFY family are for fun.No offence and I don't want serious offence .Sorry,if it somehow annoyed you!



She can eat!


Went for movie, Fast and Furious 4 with them, dumped Cindy them because they are walking to Face to Face. That is too far ,k? HAHAHA!

I should be the Editor for MUFY yearbook. I took so many awesome pics!




comment?


profile
Theo
4th May
theo-loi@live.com

I tweet

USELESS Ads

Saving last 10 POSTS for you, NOW CLICK!
+Hot winter
+Pixel
+Left handed
+Loud and annoying
+Bye Bye
+Fifth Amendment
+Protein shake
+FOOK you!
+Marching to March
+E71


Missing the old times,I DO
+March 2007
+April 2007
+May 2007
+June 2007
+July 2007
+August 2007
+September 2007
+October 2007
+November 2007
+December 2007
+January 2008
+February 2008
+March 2008
+April 2008
+May 2008
+June 2008
+July 2008
+August 2008
+September 2008
+October 2008
+November 2008
+December 2008
+January 2009
+February 2009
+March 2009
+April 2009
+May 2009
+June 2009
+July 2009
+August 2009
+September 2009
+October 2009
+November 2009
+December 2009
+January 2010
+February 2010
+March 2010
+April 2010
+May 2010
+June 2010
+July 2010
+August 2010
+September 2010
+October 2010
+November 2010
+May 2011
+March 2019


I don't read blogs .MEH

layout
Original design by: Theo Loi